We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
You don't have to have twins to choose your baby's names to match. If some families do not want to leave the traditional names better known, others are looking for more original names with personality.
We have compiled a list of names for siblings of well-known characters. They are names for boys and girls, popular names that are most original when heard together. Surely in our 10 names for siblings you find an idea that you like.
1. Elsa and Anna. They are the names of the main sisters of Frozen, so your girls will be delighted to wear them. Both names are of Hebrew origin and while the meaning of Elsa is related to 'The perfection', Ana's is 'compassion'.
2. Romulus and Remus. The names correspond to the mythological founders of Rome. They are two names of Latin origin that ooze history. Romulus means 'the FIG tree', but the meaning of Remo is uncertain and there is no agreement.
3. Tristan and Isolde. These names are marked with a strong medieval accent and surrounded by the Arthurian tradition. Both have a Germanic origin. Tristan means 'noise' and Isolde has a meaning of 'girl'.
4. Hansel and Gretel. These names for siblings match perfectly thanks to the Brothers Grimm tale. Hansel is a name for a boy of Hebrew origin that means 'Gift from God', while Gretel is of Germanic origin and has a meaning related to 'the pearls'.
5. Castor and Pollux. The names belong to Greek mythology and come to life in the form of the constellation of the twins. Both are names of Greek origin and while the meaning of Castor is related to the 'musk', Pollux refers to 'the kindness'.
6. Heidi and Clara. The female friends who are the protagonists of one of the most popular cartoons leave us these ideal names for sisters. Heidi is a name of Germanic origin that means 'Princess', while Clara is of Latin origin and has a meaning related to 'the resplendent'.
7. Peter and Wendy. Inevitable the inseparable companions Peter Pan and Wendy. Peter is a name of Latin origin that means 'stone', better known in its variant in Castilian Pedro. For its part, Wendy is a name of Germanic origin that means 'the one with white eyelashes'.
8. Oliver and Benji. A great source of inspiration for finding names for siblings is cartoons. Oliver and Benji are two of the unforgettable ones. Oliver is a name of French origin with a meaning related to the 'olive', while Benji is the hypocoristic of Benjamin, a name of Hebrew origin that means 'son of my pain'.
9. Thelma and Louise. Looking for ideas to find the best names for sisters we came across one of the highest grossing movies. Thelma is a name of Greek origin that means 'Will', while Louise finds a Germanic origin and a meaning of 'illustrious warrior'.
10. Arya and Sansa. Impossible to trace the origin and meaning of these two names for girls that we love and that are taken from the popular television series 'Game of Thrones'. But the truth is that there are more and more girls named Arya or Sansa.
You can read more articles similar to Names for siblings of known characters, in the category of Names for boys on site.