We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Warm salads are a good option for halftime seasons, but you can take them on any occasion since their nutrients and proteins benefit children a lot, like this salad with beans and asparagus.
A completely vegetarian recipe for children that can be served as a light dinner or to accompany some meat or fish. In any case, children will like it because of its originality and its colorful presentation.
- 200 gr. fresh beans
- 150 gr. white (or green) asparagus
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- Lettuce leaves
- 1 lemon
Tips: Add other vegetables like carrot or tomato.
1. Bring plenty of water to boil with a little salt. When it comes to a boil, add the beans and cook for about 10 minutes, until they are tender. Drain and reserve.
2. Wash the asparagus well and cut the tough stalks, they can also be cut in half. Chop the garlic clove very finely
3. Put a drizzle of oil in the pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and fry for a few minutes, add the asparagus and sauté for a few minutes.
4. Put the beans with the asparagus, season with a little rosemary, a drizzle of lemon juice, oil and salt to taste. Serve warm.
You can read more articles similar to Warm bean and asparagus salad, vegetarian recipe, in the category of Salads on site.