We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Homemade Carnival costumes are a good educational resource for children and therefore deserve special treatment. Currently there is a great theme of costumes, so many, that not even the child will know what to dress up, but there are also options, such as Come up with a fun costume.
Children love to wear their own original, unique costume. To make sure no one else is wearing the same costume, it's best to make a homemade one. It is also good for children to get involved and help out in making the costume, so there is nothing better than making one for the carnival party.
- Crepe paper
- Patent paper
- Pair of scissors
- Makeup paints
1. For the headdress, cut a strip of cardboard and put a ribbon at each end
2. Use pinocchio paper for the feathers. Fold the paper in half and make small cuts with the scissors. Next stick a toothpick to the pen.
3. This is the finished headdress with feathers and ornaments.
4. For the suit, fold paper for the shoulders, then fold it in half as in the drawing and cut it out.
5. Unfold the dress, fringe the sleeves and bottom hem, and decorate it with colored ribbons.