We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Massage is very beneficial for the baby. All babies, without exceptions, can be massaged. This activity can develop motor coordination more quickly and increase muscle reactions, in addition to helping the baby to be more receptive and react better to the space around him.
1. Helps regulate and strengthen respiratory, circulatory and gastrointestinal functions. Through stimulation, the discomfort caused by colic, gas and constipation, and the discomfort due to the first teeth coming out, can be controlled.
2. Helps the baby to relax and relieves him of the stress and blockages that come across new things daily.
3. Helps to intensify affective communication between the baby and the people around him, facilitating non-verbal communication.
4. Helps to stimulate the immune system and promotes better development of the nervous system.
5. Helps increase baby's self-esteem.
6. Help the baby have a more peaceful and deep sleep.
7. It helps to increase the affectionate contact of the baby with his parents through the touch, the look, the skin, the smile, the sounds, the hugs, the caresses, the smell and the stimuli. The massage will transform the baby into a healthy child in all aspects.
The massage is suitable for all babies, especially those that are in the incubator or subjected to mechanical ventilation. In this case, the massage cannot be done in its entirety, but what one can do is done and that's it. It will be very beneficial for premature babies who are in this situation.
It will be favorable for both babies and their parents as it provides a form of emotional and physical contact and communication between the two. The experience is very rewarding for both of you; You will see how the baby will respond positively and will be much happier because it has been touched and massaged by its parents.
You can check out these videos to learn how to massage your baby. We explain to you from the hand of an expert how to do relaxing massages, to relieve colic or stimulating massages
You can read more articles similar to Benefits of massage for babies, in the category of on-site massages.