We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Creams and soups are the ideal accompaniment to a dinner on the coldest days. This recipe from carrot and ginger cream low fat for kids is easy and healthy.
The recipe of Zuzana, from the blog 'Beyond gluten' meets the perfect conditions in a children's recipe: It is healthy and nutritious, as well as easy to cook. A vegan recipe for the whole family's meal, with all the vitamins.
- 1 kg of carrot
- 1-2 arracachas (can be replaced by potato)
- 5-5 slices of ginger (optional)
- 1 small white bighead onion
- Ground cumin
Tips: Save some grated carrot and a coriander leaf for garnish.
1. Wash and peel the carrot, arracacha and ginger. Cut them into large pieces. Peel the onion. Cook (with little water - in the water in which the vegetables were cooked) everything until everything is very soft.
2. Put the cooked vegetables in the blender. I recommend adding the ginger little by little according to your taste. Add water little by little so that the cream is thick to your liking. Blend until you get a creamy consistency.
3. Serve. Garnish each plate with ground cumin (approx. ¼ - ½ teaspoon), chopped cilantro and a little grated carrot. Bon Appetite!
Recipe and image of Zuzana Pinilla
Blog Beyond Gluten
Vegan recipes, gluten free and sugar free.
Contributor to our site
You can read more articles similar to Low fat carrot and ginger cream for children, in the category of Soups and broths on site.