We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Cupcakes are very colorful individual cupcakes. Their appealing appearance makes them a good choice to include on the menu of a birthday party or First Communion as a complement at the end of the banquet.
The mixture of this fluffy vanilla sponge cake and its cream will make the guests surprise. Those with a sweet tooth will not be able to resist, but it is also a good option for those who have been satisfied with food, since it is a light dessert.
- 60 gr of unsalted butter and 125 gr more for the cream
- 100 gr of sugar and 160 gr of icing sugar for the cream
- 1 egg
- 100 gr of cake flour
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 60 ml milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blue and pink paste coloring
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ºC and prepare the cupcake tray with its paper capsules.
2. Beat butter (which must be at room temperature and have the consistency of an ointment), sugar and egg until well integrated.
3. On top of the mixture, sift the flour with the yeast and continue beating. Next, we add the milk and the vanilla extract. We beat until we get a homogeneous dough.
4. In this case, we have divided the dough into two containers to dye one part blue and the other part pink. Fill the capsules (3 capsules of each color) and bake for 25 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and place them on a rack. While they cool, we whip the vanilla cream. To do this, place the butter (which must be at room temperature and have the consistency of an ointment) in a container along with the vanilla extract.
6. On top of the mixture, sift the icing sugar and beat at maximum speed for at least 5 minutes. We divide the cream into two equal parts and dye one part blue and the other part pink. We fill two piping bags. Each one of a color.
7. To fill and decorate the Cupcakes, first you have to make a hole in the center of each one. To do this, we will use an apple corer.
8. Once the hole is made, we insert the pastry bag, filling the blue Cupcakes with the cream of the same color, and repeat the same action for the pink Cupcakes.
9. We finish by decorating them with a pretty cream rose that we will make with the pastry bag. Enjoy them!
You can read more articles similar to Colorful cupcakes for a children's party, in the category of Biscuits - muffins on site.