We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In Guiainfantil.com We have selected a series of mathematical tricks so that children can count in front of their friends and leave them speechless.
They are a series of mathematical puzzles and number riddles ideal for elementary school children, a great way for them to learn mathematics and practice operations in a simple and, above all, very fun way.
1- Guess the number
1. Think of a number
2. Add 5
3. Multiply the result by 2
4. Subtract 4 from what was left
5. Divide the result by 2
6. Subtract the number you thought from what was left
Solution: The result is always 3
2- Guess the month of the birthday and the age
1. Ask the child to tell you the number of the month in which he was born, for example: January = 1, February = 2, April = 4, May = 5
2. Then ask him to mentally multiply this amount by 2, and add 5 to the result.
3. Then tell him to multiply the obtained by 50
4. And now tell him to add his age to everything obtained, and to tell you the result of everything
5. Now with the sum of everything you must mentally subtract 250
Solution: the result will give you 3 or 4 digits, the two digits on the right are the age and the left are the number of the month of birth.
3- Guess a number
1. Ask the child to think of a number (for example 20)
2. Tell him to add a 0 to the right (200)
3. Ask me to subtract any number from the table of 9 (9, 18, 27, 36 ...), for example 18
4. Tell him to say the result out loud = 182
5. To find out what number you thought, the two numbers on the left (18) are added to the one on the right (2), the number you initially thought comes out: 20.
4- Guess what shoe size
1. Tell the child to look at his shoes and keep his size
2. Tell him to multiply the number above by 5
3. Ask him to add 50
4. Now that you multiply by 20
5. Tell him to add 1015
6. And let the year of his birth remain.
Solution: The resulting number will have four digits, the first two will correspond to the size of the shoe and the next two to the child's age.
Math games with Montessori for children. Math doesn't have to be boring and heavy. We teach you several games to teach children mathematics with the Montessori method, created by the teacher, psychologist and doctor María Montessori. The child will learn and, the best, he will do it at his own pace. Shall we start?
Fun activities to review math. We propose a series of activities to review mathematics with children in a fun way. Mathematics can be a more or less complicated subject for children as explained. You can use a series of games and tricks to help them review numbers in a fun way on vacation.
ABN method to learn mathematics. What is the ABN method for learning mathematics. For some children, mathematics is the most difficult subject, however, some methods try to make it easier. This is the case of the ABN method for children to learn mathematics.
Ideas for teaching math to children with LEGO. Playing with Lego pieces helps children to better understand mathematical concepts, to understand them much better than if they read them in a book or do exercises. Learn math with Lego pieces.
Games to learn mathematics in a light way. On our site we have selected a series of mathematical tricks and games so that both children who need support and those who are fascinated by the world of numbers can continue to learn and, above all, enjoy learning.
Riddles or math riddles for children. Riddles and puzzles help children to stimulate logical thinking and reasoning. On our site we have selected a series of easy math games for your children to learn while playing.
You can read more articles similar to Children's math games to guess numbers, in the Games on Site category.